WHY YOU NEED AMedProtectOne TELEHEALTH PLAN
HOW THE Doctor ASSISTS YOU
Once you are on the phone or video conferencing with a doctor you can be diagnosed, and if medication is prescribed, the doctor will electronically send a prescription to your local pharmacy.
- Common Cold
- Ear Problems
- Pink Eye
- Sore throat
- Respiratory Problems
- Nausea Fever
- Sports Injuries
- UTI (Females, 18+)
MedProtectOne TREATS OVER 80 URGENT CARE MEDICAL CONDITIONS
MedProtectOne Telehealth ADVANTAGES
- Up to 75% of Doctor, Urgent Care & ER Visits are Unnecessary if Manageable by a Doctor by a Telehealth Plan like MedProtectOne, according to the American Medical Association
- Perfect if you are Uninsured or have a High Deductible Insurance Plan – Use MedProtectOne as your Doctor on Call Health Plan
- 79% of Telehealth Patients Prefer the Easy Video & Phone Virtual Access Over In-Person Visits and Consider the treatment parallel to an in-person visit
- AFFORDABLE! Cost for You & Your Family as little as under $1.00 a Day
- Perfect if you're Uninsured or have a High Deductible Insurance Plan – Use MedProtectOne as your Doctor on Call Health Plan
- Save time, inconvenience & money, and reduce stress
- Speak or Video Securely and Confidentially with a Doctor 24/7/365
MedProtectOne Is AFFORDABLE
I’ve been using it for about the last year and a half. It’s super affordable, really fast. I just go into the app and I say what’s wrong and a doctor gives me a call back within maybe a minute or two. They talk to me really briefly. I tell them what’s wrong. I can send them pictures and videos and they get a prescription sent to my local pharmacy. The doctors are really knowledgeable and friendly and I feel like they really care about me. I wouldn’t want to use anything else. I really really really love the product.
Our “24/7 Doctor on Call” Plan is about $1 a day. No Contracts. We provide our members and immediate family with UNLIMITED VIDEO & PHONE USAGE with NO other fees.